|Working on new pieces for Spring|
Saturday, January 28, 2012
|Graphics Necklaces in the shop soon!|
Friday, January 27, 2012
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Custom made 8' long, 3" thick, cantilevered, walnut shelves for our bedroom. A work in progress by my talented husband.
(Also a late birthday present which I have not stopped whining about since August.)
Thursday, January 5, 2012
End of Year Survey
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new year’s goals, and what are your goals for this year?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What places did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Where did most of your money go?
13. What did you get really excited about?
14. What event will always remind you of 2011?
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
– happier or sadder?
– thinner or fatter?
– richer or poorer?
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
18. How did you spend your free time?
19. What was your favorite TV program?
20. What were your favorite books of the year?
21. What was your favorite music from this year?
22. What was your favorite meal of the year?
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
26. What kept you sane?
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.